Slovak Government Scholarships for International students 2019-2020
The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic (the “Ministry of Education”) grants the Slovak Government Scholarships for International students to a national of a partner country to cover part of the costs of studying at a public university in the Slovak Republic.
More About the Slovak Government Scholarships
The Slovak Government over the year has proven to one of the best Government Scholarships for International Students. The Program comes like an exchange program between the Slovak Republic and other Countries of the world. Europe, African, Asia, Latin America, North America, Australia are all represented.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- (5)APPLICATION LINK
- (3.5)ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- (4)INFORMATION CLARITY
The application is ongoing for Slovak Government Scholarships for International students 2019 -2020. We’ve compiled the necessary information needed. APPLY NOW
Level/Field of Study
The Slovakia Scholarships application is open to students to pursue a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in their chosen fields in the country.
Scholarships are granted by the Slovak Government under the conditions for granting Official Development Assistance(ODA) defined by the OECD, including awarding the grant from the Slovakia Government Scholarship to persons with Slovak Living status abroad.
Slovak Scholarships application is open to students from the following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kenya, Republic of Sudan, Kosovo, Moldova, Mongolia, Palestinian Territories, Ukraine and Vietnam.
With this Slovak Government Scholarships for International students, students receive a monthly scholarship and stipends.
Duration of Scholarship:
A Slovakia Government Scholarship will be awarded:
- Over the normal duration of the respective program,
- For ten months in the case of language education,
- In the months between completion of the language education and enrollment in the respective academic program or between the end Studying in an academic program and enrolling in another academic program if the participant completes the full language course or a student completes the studies.
Slovak Government Scholarships may be awarded to a national of a partner country under the following conditions:
a) If the person has:
- temporary residence for study purposes, 10)
- a temporary residence as a third-party national who has acquired the status of a Slovak Living abroad 11) or
- the right to reside in the territory of the Slovak Republic for more than three months, 12)
b) The person is:
- a full-time student at a public university in the Slovak Republic in any of the academic programs referred to in the notice defined in subsection 2, who demonstrates command of Slovak language at the level required by that public university; or
- Participation in language education for the purpose of higher education (“language education”)
c) The person on or after 1st September of the year in which the application for a government scholarship is submitted,
- is at least 18 years and not more than 26 years in language education for the study of an academic program of the first or second level or an academic program that combines the studies of the first and second level in such an academic program or
- at least 23 years and not more than 35 years old, as far as language education is concerned, for studying in an academic postgraduate course or for studying in such an academic program.
How to Apply
The online application form is available on the Slovak Aid website: www.vladnestipendia.sk or applicants can apply directly through the link below:
The deadline for submission is 30th May 2019.
For more details, applicants should visit the link below: